Our Mission Statement sums up our objective:
To be a welcoming worshipping community, working together with other Christians to share God's love, through word and action, with the people of Guildford and further afield.
St.Mary's is shared by the Church of England Parish and Guildford Methodist Church, where we worship and serve together as one. It's our pleasure to offer a welcome and share the spiritual atmosphere of our historic building, taking full advantage of the improved facilities following completion of our major building works.
Highlights of our full range of activities include:
- Worship each Sunday morning at 08.00 and 10.30
- Chit Chat each Wednesday morning in termtime from 09.30 to 11.00
- Night Vision on the last Friday evening of each month (currently a weekly Vigil for Ukraine)
- Coffee & Cake on the fourth Thursday morning of each month and Lent Reflections leading up to Easter
- Lunchtime Advent Reflections on Thursdays in December
- Daytime opening Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays
- Lunchtime Organ Recitals on the second Tuesday of each month
Guildford's Street Angels provide a calming presence for Guildford night-life on Friday and Saturday nights from their base at St. Mary's.
In December 2021 we were delighted to be awarded Silver EcoChurch status.
COMMON GROUND GUILDFORD
St Mary's is the home of Common Ground Guildford, an exciting initiative supported by GMC and members of other churches from the Guildford area which has its own website www.commongroundguildford.org .
There are not currently any events listed for the near future. Please come back soon to find out what’s going onView more...